Wednesday 5 October 2011

JOHN KIZON WAS PAID MONEY TO END RENAY FLACK'S LIFE

John Kizon was paid money to end (my life) Renay Flack.  John Kizon has done something to me in which my breathing can stop at any given time by suffocation/aspixiation or choking. 

My respiratory system will give way and I will die.  I am extremely scared and live in fear.  I have been to Canningvale Police Station In Perth they told me to put a VRO in place but it is to late because Kizon has done something to me in which my breathing is affected.  Why is this happening because some people lost jobs and Kizon was hired to do me in.  Live in fear that John Kizon can kill me at any given time in my house or out and about.  Very Scared  Keep a physical diary and video diary and also I am on Twitter and keep things up to date.  Kizon said he would get away with murder because he can kill me at any given time at a distance I can suffociate/choke with no one around.  Very scared.  I am a mother and love my son very much and should not die at my age 39 years old.  I am almost 40 wonder if Kizon will have me dead before then. 

3 comments:

  1. Absolute bullshit not written by Renay Flack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renay Flack is an electronic harrassment victim and is not being attached by john kizon with electronic harrassment they can portray anyone. John Kizon is not involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utter bullshit John Kizon was not paid money to end renay flack's life - someone else was

    ReplyDelete